Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motors will not stop

Reaction score
I took out my Typhoon H for a spin about 30 miles from where I normally Fly. When I landed the motors went to idle but the on/off button on the controller would not shut off the motors. I may have accidentally cycled the on/off button upon landing?

I tried pushing the on/off on the drone but it would not respond. I accidentally bumped a propeller and it stopped.

I started the drone again and took it up for a short spin. When I landed the motors went to idle but the on/off button on the controller would not shut down the motors. I turned off the controller and the motors stopped.

Whatsup?

Thanks in advance

Semper Fi

there is another way to kill the motors besides the red button. have to hold the throttle dead center down and the smart angle home switch flip to home the very bottom. the motors must be in idle to work that way. use with extreme caution though.

here a simple test place the h on ground battery inserted but NO PROPELLERS INSTALLED ON THE ARMS with the st16 start the motors up DO NOT THROTTLE UP LEAVE AT IDLE now with the motors spinning at idle try to shut down the bird with the red button. if that does not work then. try holding the throttle stick all the way straight down and flip to return to home mode that should kill the motors. if those two methods fail and then turning of the controller also fails to shut the motors off. by NOT HAVING THE PROPELLERS INSTALLED ON THE ARMS there for no risk of the slice and dice of the hand. press the power button on the h and that should shut down the craft. if that for some god unknown reason fails pull the battery out of the craft. again this method is ONLY FOR NO PROPELLERS INSTALLED ON THE ARMS.

Thanks to all for your prompt response. Got it back on track.

Semper Fi

I had that problem also. I had to push the power button on the TH to get it to shut down. I sent it in for repair and it was sent back. They weren't able to duplicate the problem. So far over the last 6 months I haven't had any more issues.

Reactions: Rayray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpster79