Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

movie editing software

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm looking for a decent video editing software not to sure what to go for as there are so many out there. If anyone could recommend any that would be grate

thanks

Hi guys, i'm looking for a decent video editing software not to sure what to go for as there are so many out there. If anyone could recommend any that would be grate

thanks
Hello Chris and welcome to the forum. If you look to the top of the page there is a grey bar. Above that to the right is a magnifyer icon, that is the forum search tool. There have been many post on the topic, and by using the key words you want to find a topic on, tons on the subject will come up.

Chris,
Like Murray said, search is a wonderful thing. That search is for this FORUM only. It is NOT a google search.
I settled on filmora.
I tried a bunch of them, most have a trial that you can use. like any new software, they just take time to figure out. Biggest problem I had is my computers just did not have the horse power to edit them, let alone play a 4K video with out all the jerkiness. Bought a higher end laptop so I am set to go. Keep in mind, editing 4K video is a time consuming process. I bet I spent 6 hours the first time, just to get a 4 minute video.
Use the search, play around with some of them, find the one "YOU" like. Software is like cars, they all do the same thing, just in a different fashion.

Reactions: mcoltas
Hi Chris & welcome to the forums. Please tell us what platform you are using to edit with (Windows, Mac OS, Android or iOS) as that will help us to make good suggestions. Also, in the search here, if you click the magnifying glass it turns into a gear and you have more options for a cleaner search.

TJ

@Chris2017
I use a program called shotcut. It is a free program and I am not a photographer so it works for me. I just use it to edit video on a small scale. I also run Windows 10. I just upgraded my computer to run 4k so it would work better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss