Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

multiple battery charger for yuneec tornado batteries

Try the Passport P4 on chiefaircraft.com. It should charge 4 batteries at once. I think that's about as multi you're going to get.

Great, hope it works for you. I just use the standard 2 battery charger that came with the Tornado but the specs on the Passport indicate that it should be able to handle the amperage involved.

I have a buddy who
Had a Tornado.
He had lots of trouble
Getting batteries.
Have you had any
Such experiences ?
Keith Kuhn
I have found quite a few online here and there; ebay and Amazon. There are a couple of aftermarket companies online that sell batteries that are supposed to fit and work fine according to others. They are: venompower.com and dinogylipos.com. I would obviously make certain the electrical specs are at least the same or better and the physical dimensions allow fit in the battery compartment with little or no modification.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN and PatR
I have found quite a few online here and there; ebay and Amazon. There are a couple of aftermarket companies online that sell batteries that are supposed to fit and work fine according to others. They are: venompower.com and dinogylipos.com. I would obviously make certain the electrical specs are at least the same or better and the physical dimensions allow fit in the battery compartment with little or no modification.

He got disgusted with
Yuneec and sold his
Tornado.
I just wish we could
Hear something about
Yuneec.
But in these terrible
times we should be
happy to be healthy.
Stay safe
Keith Kuhn

Reactions: Mike Irish
there is a guy on Ebay that I buy from he is pretty responsive and I've bought 6 from him and he usually gives you a deal around 190. to 200. dollars. I have a typhoon and a tornado I've been pretty lucky in my flying only one broken prop on my typhoon. like they say in the drone there are only those who have crashed and those who will.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
The charger supplied with the Tornado is of good quality, will charge 2 batteries simultaneously, and is quite capable of managing batteries properly, including having a function for checking battery IR’s. For anyone foolishly still using Yuneec’s batteries for the Tornado, consider obtaining another one if you want to charge 3 batteries at a time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop