Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Music

Reaction score
Ok strange question i know but where does everybody get their music from that goes with the videos taken?

Took it out to the park today and starting to hone my video skills and did a shot of a pond, was nervous to do a flyover so i did it at altitude...lol. After today though, i think i will give it a try.

Will post a link soon.

Dod set any white blance etc...so im running it through Premeire to get a better tone with it. I think it was on auto so being a sunny day it was goi g back and forth. I see now also what prop shadow is....lol

Here is the video. I feel pretty good about the manuvering now. So now its time to get creative. The orbit flights were intentional with the fixed camera on the first one.

Cheers

Dod set any white blance etc...so im running it through Premeire to get a better tone with it. I think it was on auto so being a sunny day it was goi g back and forth. I see now also what prop shadow is....lol

ND filters will eliminate prop shadows...

I also use Premiere great program if you are interested in some LUT,s for premiere I use this company GoPro LUTs Color Grading Pack by IWLTBAP they will make color grading and enhancements and white balance very fast with just one click.
Thanks fir the info.
My expierence has been with timeline editing etc. Multi camera execution. Had no idea about LUTs.

Thanks fir the info.
My expierence has been with timeline editing etc. Multi camera execution. Had no idea about LUTs.
U are more then welcome yes LUTS will make your life alot easier and quicker just do some quick youtube videos or google they are super easy once you get the hang of them.

Took it out to the park today and starting to hone my video skills and did a shot of a pond, was nervous to do a flyover so i did it at altitude...lol. After today though, i think i will give it a try.

Flying higher just means it had further to fall before hitting the water if bad things happen;) That stuff doesn’t happen very often.

Ok strange question i know but where does everybody get their music from that goes with the videos taken?

Will post a link soon.
Recommend you try 'Kevin Macleod' on Youtube. I've just discovered his music, it's an amazing collection of free pieces for all sorts of video work.

Ghostnotes, did you use Journey mode for that pull back shot between 9:30-10 minute mark? Looks similar to my result yesterday I think you just set yours higher or am I making an assumption and you flew that in angle mode?

First of all, kudo's for wanting to put music to your videos - there is a bunch of free music, but's its very average at best. For me, I have downloaded (and obviously paid for) a ton of music from Amazon. I import my download into my video editing software and go from there. Further, I always give credit to artist and song at the end of my videos. Seeing as I mostly shot and post video's for family and friends, and have a minimal amount of subscribers on YouTube - I have had no issues.

I'm sure I'm about to get corrected here on the forum, but- I have found that adding the right music to compliment a video makes all the difference to the end result. Enjoy your drone and making some awesome videos. Peace.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaphoodie