Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My day

Reaction score
Same dirt, same hustle, just a different day. And a day of relief that the weather has turned for the better, giving us a window to work, and reunited, with familiar faces. Early morning coffee prep talk, with Dan the safety foreman (Capt. Rescue Dan) is always a grand. A disheartening farewell to a new, good construction sUAS operator, who failed the urine drug test, after being reported that he flew inside a pit that he was not supposed to, and when the foreman in that particular pit, smelled MJ, security was called and........ To make the long story short, he will now pay a fine and will be on a urine drug test test for 6 mos.. OUCH!

A city inspector wanting photos and try to dictate of where I fly and what photos to take, and I told him that if the City is willing to pay me for me for my services, I will take order from him.
To a big kindhearted foreman that had met been on a build in Tracy, Ca. who I saw sweeping the grounds and months later, saw him again sweeping the entrance to J&J Build. lol.

J&J are chiselling away the remaining landscapes at McCarthy Ranch in Milpitas, Ca. Building new and extended offices and shopping malls. I will be taking progressive report of the build, I just hope that the weather in my upcoming calendar is as awesome as today.

To sum it up.. Today was a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good video.
Are all the clips from drone? Which model?
Hope the city will pay for your services

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio