Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My First flight with the H! Vlogged it on youtube lol

Reaction score
Well having had the q series a couple of years ago I had to buy a H. I was kinda worried if it would preform and to my suprise its fooking good! well at least for my first flight. I have done some crazy cinematic stuff with other drones and pushed the cameras to the limits. I am not sure how far I can push the CGO3 But will do my best..

So if you dont mind watching a old bold fart flying a H for the first time have a laugh at me.. here is the video

if you want to see the work I do for cinematic footage there are many vids ive done int the past. thanks for reading my post and I love to see others work and advise about this drone.

Welcome to the H club Lee. I'm glad you added this to your collection. I love your videos and look forward to seeing what you can do with this machine.

Well having had the q series a couple of years ago I had to buy a H. I was kinda worried if it would preform and to my suprise its fooking good! well at least for my first flight. I have done some crazy cinematic stuff with other drones and pushed the cameras to the limits. I am not sure how far I can push the CGO3 But will do my best..

So if you dont mind watching a old bold fart flying a H for the first time have a laugh at me.. here is the video

if you want to see the work I do for cinematic footage there are many vids ive done int the past. thanks for reading my post and I love to see others work and advise about this drone.

Hi there.
I just want to say that unless you are actually on a commercial operation, then you are on a 'recreational/hobby' flight and so you don't actually need to do all the paperwork and stuff that is required for a commercial operation in the U.K. However, that you have chosen to treat your recreational/hobby flight as if it were a commercial operation is no bad thing.

Just one point that you may be aware of but I'll mention it for other people's benefit if they don't know: In the U.K. it is rare to find commercial operations insurance policies that will cover you for a hobby flight. So, if all you have is commercial insurance and want it to cover you during a hobby flight, then you MUST do that flight as if it were a commercial flight which means the permissions, risk assessment, and all the other paraphernalia are in place...as you have chosen to do. I have commercial insurance but I don't always have the inclination to do the business you have to do for a commercial flight when having a flight for fun, so I also have hobby PLI in place for the fun stuff.

Happy flying.

Hi there.
I just want to say that unless you are actually on a commercial operation, then you are on a 'recreational/hobby' flight and so you don't actually need to do all the paperwork and stuff that is required for a commercial operation in the U.K. However, that you have chosen to treat your recreational/hobby flight as if it were a commercial operation is no bad thing.

Just one point that you may be aware of but I'll mention it for other people's benefit if they don't know: In the U.K. it is rare to find commercial operations insurance policies that will cover you for a hobby flight. So, if all you have is commercial insurance and want it to cover you during a hobby flight, then you MUST do that flight as if it were a commercial flight which means the permissions, risk assessment, and all the other paraphernalia are in place...as you have chosen to do. I have commercial insurance but I don't always have the inclination to do the business you have to do for a commercial flight when having a flight for fun, so I also have hobby PLI in place for the fun stuff.

Happy flying.
Hi, Yes hobby insurance is included with membership with BMFA so it dont effect the Commercial Insurance. Thanks for the comment

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430