Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My Life

Reaction score
This is an edit showing the background to my work as a teacher. Each week, I travel away from home and live out in the bush with the Aboriginal families and teach their children. Travel at this time of year is a bit of a logistical challenge and I hope that this clip shows it. Aerial footage of the vehicle was filmed with my Typhoon H using the 'Watch' mode.

Nice video Arnhem, tells a story for sure. Liked the trek thru the wetlands with multi camera shots and did they make that container just the right height for your vehicle or what. :D

Nice video Arnhem, tells a story for sure. Liked the trek thru the wetlands with multi camera shots and did they make that container just the right height for your vehicle or what. :D
Yeah, that container is a tight fit for sure. Not a lot of room on any side of the vehicle.

You have an adventure every week. Wow.
Exactly. This was the main reason I wanted to make this video as I hope it shows just what goes into doing my job. I love it, but it is also one heck of an adventure with lots of opportunities for things to go wrong. You have to be very self-sufficient. No phones either so when things go bad (as they can) you are on your own.

That is great. The more of us who understand the power this platform can communicate and the less we have of speed junkies just looking for thrills the more secure our flying future will be. I feel sometimes as if I'm on a one man crusade to show people how beautiful dronography (my word) is locally due to how this all started so "extreme" in the beginning by growing out of the action cam market. The H is the wings to my camera and the hours of piloting experience is allowing me to grow my skills in a completely new field. I'm so ready to hit the road and go see the world through the lens of my cameras. Thanks for sharing this. It's inspirational. I love the shots crossing the water.

Reactions: ArnhemAnt
This is an edit showing the background to my work as a teacher. Each week, I travel away from home and live out in the bush with the Aboriginal families and teach their children. Travel at this time of year is a bit of a logistical challenge and I hope that this clip shows it. Aerial footage of the vehicle was filmed with my Typhoon H using the 'Watch' mode.
A very interesting video. Can I have your job?

I greatly appreciate you sharing your Yuneec:rolleyes: experiences with us. I see (YouTube) you have been making videos for some time.
Keep up the good work and come visit some day...

A very interesting video. Can I have your job?
LOL - it's not all 'beer and skittles' believe me. I try to focus on the positive stuff though-like this video.

I greatly appreciate you sharing your Yuneec:rolleyes: experiences with us. I see (YouTube) you have been making videos for some time.
Keep up the good work and come visit some day...
Thanks Rayray. I'd love to travel with my UAV. Maybe one day....

LOL - it's not all 'beer and skittles' believe me. I try to focus on the positive stuff though-like this video.
Oh, I know all about the sh*t that happens while teaching, but rewarding nontheless.

My last job before I retired was working at The Manchester College and a good proportion of it's students were from deprived backgrounds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval