Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need 2 to 4 battery charger. I need recommendations please.

Reaction score
I've been reading and reading battery post here. God it's endless. I would really appreciate recommendations for chargers from $100 - $200 range. Any recommendations and why they're recommended. Do they have the ability to check the IR. I guess this helps to realize when to toss a battery out, yes?

Any comments on the ones I'm looking at now would be helpful:

4 batteries:
Amazon.com: HiTec 44167 X4 AC Plus 4-Port AC/DC Multi-Charger: Toys & Games

Amazon.com: EV-PEAK CQ3 100Wx4 10A Four Channel LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, NiCd, NiMh Battery Balance Charger Discharger: Toys & Games

Amazon.com: X4 AC Pro AC/DC 4 Port Multicharger: Toys & Games

2 batteries:
Amazon.com: UP120AC Duo Dual 2 Port (2x 12Amps, 2x 120Watts, 240Watts Total): LiPo, LiHV, LiIon, LiFe, NiCd, NiMh, Pb AC/DC Balancing Battery Multi-Chemistry Multicharger with 300Watt Power Supply by Ultra Power: Toys & Games

Amazon.com: Hitec RCD 44232 X2Ac Plus AC/DC Charger: Toys & Games

Last edited:
I've got the Venom Pro Duo and an old Venom Medion. They both work great, except the Pro Duo doesn't deliver the advertised 7 amps to my Typhoon batteries. Hasn't been a problem as I have 4 batteries and the Medion will really crank out the amps if requested.

Yes, I like those too. Just seems too big to fit into a case. Another criteria for a charger is I'd like it to fit into one of the large Typhoon H cases. That Venom seems like not. That's my only issue with it.

Yes, I like those too. Just seems too big to fit into a case. Another criteria for a charger is I'd like it to fit into one of the large Typhoon H cases. That Venom seems like not. That's my only issue with it.

Charging 2 to 4 batteries takes a serious power supply, cooling fans, etc. It ain't gonna fit in the H case.

The Venom is not as big as it appears. I expected it to be much bigger. It is actually rather small. The advertised picture gives the illusion of being large. You might check out the specifications.

Charging 2 to 4 batteries takes a serious power supply, cooling fans, etc. It ain't gonna fit in the H case.

Yes and being able to charge 4 batteries in about 30 mins is great. I usually don't know if I will have time to fly and so it helps to be able to charge up batteries on very short notice.

Yes and being able to charge 4 batteries in about 30 mins is great. I usually don't know if I will have time to fly and so it helps to be able to charge up batteries on very short notice.
Yes, that's exactly what I want. Ability to charge 6 batteries the day before a shoot. Using the standard charger this would take about 12 hours.

The Venom is not as big as it appears. I expected it to be much bigger. It is actually rather small. The advertised picture gives the illusion of being large. You might check out the specifications.
DO you know if it can read the Internal Resistance of the batteries?

Hitec 2 battery charger. It has the balancing leads and multiple amp/cell selections.

DO you know if it can read the Internal Resistance of the batteries?

I am not sure, but of course you can read the individual cell voltage.

For an after market big case.

The whole unit is roughly 4 TH batteries tall and 2 batteries wide.
(I keep it on my desk with batteries stacked beside it.)

Stacked like this:

XX
XX
XX
XX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin