Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NEED DRONES WORKING AND NOT WORKING 4 AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Pilots,

The Chief here. I'm running a H.S after school program for kids that have parents deployed over seas.
The program is funded by myself and a couple of other veterans. We are looking to buy at reasonable
prices 6-8 Typhoons class not important, and any class Typhoons that may be damaged for parts. And
if you are going to throw them away we will pay the shipping if you want to doinate them. We can give you
reciept for your taxes. Now that I talk about shipping if you offer goold price on your drone we will pay all
shipping.
We can alsomake available to the ability to watch the progress of the students as they work for their FAA
licenses. So make this veteran an offer he can't refuse and put a smile and keep a few kids off the streets

THE CHIEF aka Bob Aronson USNR
[email protected]

Hi Pilots,

The Chief here. I'm running a H.S after school program for kids that have parents deployed over seas.
The program is funded by myself and a couple of other veterans. We are looking to buy at reasonable
prices 6-8 Typhoons class not important, and any class Typhoons that may be damaged for parts. And
if you are going to throw them away we will pay the shipping if you want to doinate them. We can give you
reciept for your taxes. Now that I talk about shipping if you offer goold price on your drone we will pay all
shipping.
We can alsomake available to the ability to watch the progress of the students as they work for their FAA
licenses. So make this veteran an offer he can't refuse and put a smile and keep a few kids off the streets

THE CHIEF aka Bob Aronson USNR
[email protected]
You may want to also contact yuneec for donations
I’m sure they have plenty of returned drones that they either part out or redurbish

Reactions: TheChiefUSN
Thanks I never thought to consider that as an option as well as maybe they would like to donate 1 to my program Thanks for the heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1