Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

need help cgo3+

Reaction score
i asked it maybe in previsious chats. but once again. my pcb in the gimbal CGO3+ is broken and need to replaced. Nobody sold this board ( not yuneec usa nor yuneec germany ). And if i should find this board ( somewhere in china or japan ) . I always hear that is should be calibrated with special software from yuneec. What does it mean ? Why should i buy a new camera ( 460 $ ) when only a connector need to replaced..( 0.25c ) . Why doesn't give yuneec this software free ? What do I need as tools to do it by myself? I do not understand ... Any suggestions ? please help .

Attachments

• IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 28
If replaced it will still require calibration using Yuneec software. Last I heard Vertigo sends the ones they replace to Terrestrial for calibration.

As for why software is not given away, you don’t make money by giving away your work. Business is all about making money.

If replaced it will still require calibration using Yuneec software. Last I heard Vertigo sends the ones they replace to Terrestrial for calibration.

As for why software is not given away, you don’t make money by giving away your work. Business is all about making money.

Hi patR. I can’t believe that only change a connector needs a calibration. A whole board, ok ,but a connector, no

Depends on what happened to the board when the connector separated and if ESD precautions were employed while handling. If the connector was separated from force of impact there may well be invisible damage at the board. If the connector was removed by you, and damaged or lost with no previous force applied at the board it’s probably fine if you didn’t have any magnetized tools near the board and used ESD precautions.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430