Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need help downloading Footage. NEEWBIE

Reaction score
So i tried downloading footage from my yuneek q500 4k by taking off the SD card from the cg03 camera and putting it in my computer. Once i download and watch the video it seems like it is just skipping or like if im watching a video with poor wifo. The video itself is very clear but skips and lags alot

PLEASE HELP

THANK YOU

Did you record in 4K ???
You need to have a upgraded video card and processor to be able to view 4K videos.
If you have a newer 4K tv, try placing the SD card in the TV (or a newer DVD player) and see if it plays better with that.
I have a 80" Samsung and play unedited $K videos I record with my Typhoon H right from the SD card and they are Great !

I am using the same sd card the came with my drone. I think the problem was my computer does not play 4k lol time for an upgrade.

Or is there any other way i can still record in 4k and watch it in a non 4k tv or computer??

For slower computers I find using this player seems to help. Also make sure the video file is played from the hard drive not the SD card.

Home · MPC-HC

Reactions: Jesmunguia93
Thanx alot bro i really appreciate the help.
So whit this progran i will be able to play the 4k video in my 1080p computer ??

Sorry im a complete caveman in these things

For slower computers I find using this player seems to help. Also make sure the video file is played from the hard drive not the SD card.

Home · MPC-HC
Thanx alot bro i really appreciate the help.
So whit this progran i will be able to play the 4k video in my 1080p computer ??

Sorry im a complete caveman in these things

You will not get true 4K but it will play it back at the highest resolution your computer can handle. The player I linked to is one of the better ones for smoother play back.

Reactions: Jesmunguia93

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio