Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

need help

Reaction score
while in flight a chip on a rear ESC must have shorted out caused motor to stall and what happened next came so fast my drone flips over tangles up with a tree and hits the ground . to my surprise there was only minor damage to the airframe some broken blades and of coarse the ESC so i order an ESC and some blades get it installed did the whloe GUI thing and calibrated the compas when i went to fly it i throtlled it up to take off and it tried well it did just flip over it never even got off the ground so i tried a little slower and it it just wanted to flip eaither way sometimes front ways and sometimes bakwards can any one help me please

I had this problem before. It was a bad ESC and I replaced it just like you did. It was on my build not my Typhoon H. But it sounds the same to me. Are you sure the motor is spinning in the right direction? Ex. CW,CCW. If it’s not it will want to flip over immediately. To remedy this you simply need to switch two of the three ESC-Motor wires. I haven’t looked inside the body of my Typhoon H as it’s very new to me and I have no need yet. So I don’t know if the wires can only go in one way or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33