Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need new parts due to crash

Reaction score
Hi all - haven flown my Q500 in a while and upon take off I flew it into my palm tree - oops - crash - I have a couple of questions: need new propellers - I saw some on Amazon that the reviews said they were flimsy and no good - what about these: Rucan 4PCS Carbon Fiber Low Noise Propeller Spare CW/CCW Props Blades For Yuneec Q500 - are they more quiet and good? Or should I just stick to the Yuneec ones - I saw a bad review on the Agile-Shop ones - also I lost a camera tray damper - does it matter what I get on those - and finally - unfortunately it looks like I might have gotten a scratch on the camera lens - can't tell yet until I test it but it looks like the CG03 camera might have a cover over the actual lens - is that true and can I replace that as well? Sorry, lots of questions - I appreciate any help

Hi all - haven flown my Q500 in a while and upon take off I flew it into my palm tree - oops - crash - I have a couple of questions: need new propellers - I saw some on Amazon that the reviews said they were flimsy and no good - what about these: Rucan 4PCS Carbon Fiber Low Noise Propeller Spare CW/CCW Props Blades For Yuneec Q500 - are they more quiet and good? Or should I just stick to the Yuneec ones - I saw a bad review on the Agile-Shop ones - also I lost a camera tray damper - does it matter what I get on those - and finally - unfortunately it looks like I might have gotten a scratch on the camera lens - can't tell yet until I test it but it looks like the CG03 camera might have a cover over the actual lens - is that true and can I replace that as well? Sorry, lots of questions - I appreciate any help
Unless someone knows different, stick with the stock Yuneec Props.
Dampers are available in packs of 8 on eBay, Amazon, Vertigo drones probably has them. There are a couple sizes in use. Most CGo3s have the longer ones. Some replacement cameras came with the shorter ones. If you get the 8 pack, it doesn't really matter, but I prefer the longer ones.
The cover lens is mainly just a filter, and a little protection for the main lens. It can be replaced easily if it has a scratch.

I wouldn't go with the carbon fiber if you are prone to crashes. A crash with a carbon fiber prop will do more damage to your drone. The Yuneec props are designed to break apart with a crash so it doesn't damage the motor, wiring, airframe, etc. Happy flying

If you still need new propellers and extra parts for your q500 4K. I have plenty for you I have battery case and battery replacement door for rear of drone all one unit. 2 full replacement Factory rotor blades. As well as 1 full set of carbon fiber blades. Two extra batteries 1 extra charger many lens covers Fourier cgo3 camera as well as a landing gear stabilizer a lot of extra stuff I lost signal on mine and it's it's in a lake near where I live 200 feet underwater so consequently I have a lot of extra parts and accessories. I just moved if you're interested I will dig them out and send you a picture of them all. Email me at. [email protected] and in the subject box please put interested in extra q500 4K parts and accessories. I usually ignore emails unless they are specific. Don't want alot for them. Will be very reasonable with you about that they don't have any use for me and I see no reason for you to go out and spend a lot of money on one thing when you can spend less than what you would and get more accessories and such. If you're not interested good luck flying. Best wishes... Charlie

If you still need new propellers and extra parts for your q500 4K. I have plenty for you I have battery case and battery replacement door for rear of drone all one unit. 2 full replacement Factory rotor blades. As well as 1 full set of carbon fiber blades. Two extra batteries 1 extra charger many lens covers Fourier cgo3 camera as well as a landing gear stabilizer a lot of extra stuff I lost signal on mine and it's it's in a lake near where I live 200 feet underwater so consequently I have a lot of extra parts and accessories. I just moved if you're interested I will dig them out and send you a picture of them all. Email me at. [email protected] and in the subject box please put interested in extra q500 4K parts and accessories. I usually ignore emails unless they are specific. Don't want alot for them. Will be very reasonable with you about that they don't have any use for me and I see no reason for you to go out and spend a lot of money on one thing when you can spend less than what you would and get more accessories and such. If you're not interested good luck flying. Best wishes... Charlie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430