Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

need to do myself a camera setup check list

Reaction score
i dont like getting up in the mornings lol ( i am a chef and used to late nights )
so i only just got it up in the air pics are ok but could have been better with a check list
did not change it to camera mode so on video mode i only got jpg
so post is a pain
YUN00003-1.jpgYUN00039.jpgYUN00123.jpg

Reaction score
What do you fly?
You have some very good pictures here, I like to see you work it through Light Room
The scenery is great, new dawn with the island in the back ground

Last edited:

WTFDproject

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
i dont like getting up in the mornings lol ( i am a chef and used to late nights )
@thetrecker, you live in a place most of us would just have on our “bucket list”. I love to see your posts. Your pictures bring things into life. Things most of us would never see. When you post something like Sandfoot Castle, I go find it on Google Maps, and read about it on the internet. You do a great job, and have no idea how much I enjoy your work.

Thanks.

Reactions: John Hennessy
Reaction score
guys thanks so much
@WTFDproject i am blessed as this is where i was born my dad still lives in the house i was brought up in 5 mins from my own house sandfoot castle is 10 mins walk from my house and chesil beach on the other side check me out on the map and i am glad you like my posts still working on the sunrise and sunsets wish i had checked the setting closer this morning
@AH-1G flying the h i am very new to this practice makes perfect as they say and learning something new is always good.
The first pic i was playing with lightroom only had it for 5 days so very new to me
i have just done some more same location ( sandsfoot ) not such a good sunset but this time i have dng files so hope to be able to work lightroom better will post them later tonight (uk time )

Reaction score
The reason I'm asking, your horizon is more convex. It shouldn't be that bad, at least mine isn't. I realize you are tilting down but that's still not normal. Example, Here I'm tilted down at 400', very slight curvature at the horizon.
Any thought anyone why @thetrecker is more convex??? or is it just me?YUN00003.mp4_000284784.png

Reaction score
The reason I'm asking, your horizon is more convex. It shouldn't be that bad, at least mine isn't. I realize you are tilting down but that's still not normal. Example, Here I'm tilted down at 400', very slight curvature at the horizon.
Any thought anyone why @thetrecker is more convex??? or is it just me?View attachment 13747
interesting now you mention it haven't been looking at that aspect but it show lots in the last pic i just posted up
Screenshot_30.png

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lasvegasdroneguy