Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Needing Help!

Reaction score
Hello world, I am new to
tHe website,but have had my H with realsense for a few months now. And haven't had any problems with the system. The other day I was taking a flight and I was around 1,300 ft out and about 200 ft high about 15 or so min in to it the camera display started to get fuzzy. It supposed to return home. Didn't happen. I headed to where it was at and met a lady down the road said she seen it and it seemed to be flying smoothly. Then like it was like it picked a target and flew straight into a pine tree. After a couple of broke arms and a new set of props She is back in the air. But when it gets around 600ft out it lost connection with the camera . I hit home, and I thought the cam would link back to the St16 The and it did,, when it was 150 ft. High and and 40 ft away. I read that I needed to update firmware. I did, now cam want connect and the H is not showing up at all... So I need me some help,, the wife already upset with my new hobby and she thinks it is a waist of time and resources. Thanks ahead .

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Go to this thread Way To Fix Drones project and download the document by @WTFDproject.

Find the attachment for retrieving the Flightlog from the Typhoon H then upload your Flightlog using the Attach files button.

To find out what is causing your issue with the camera not binding use the Attachment for Typhoon H Binding Verification. As it says, follow the procedure step by step and when you encounter a step that you Do Not get the expected result Stop and report it here.

Just because the screen 5.8 goes fuzzy doesn't usually mean you've lost 2.4 for control, it's quite rare to lose control frequency. that's quite a distance out.

How was your calibration from your last flight was it the same location as the place were u took this flight

Yes it was actually. I've not flown but in 2 spots. But even at that, once it come home I started reading and it was mentioned that my firmware may need to be updated. So I did. Now the drone itself is not showing up to bind with gimbal or camera and the H is not showing up on the handset to even try updating it. But it was there before I did the update off my sd card
How was your calibration from your last flight was it the same location as the place were u took this flight

No I haven't, as i said im new to the website & this forum. I only sent to looking at all of this was when I started seeing it happen. But im glad i found y'all. And Thanks I'll check out, I hope it something simple. like me messing it up. I can deal with that .... I appreciate it.
Have you tried the recommendations in Post #2?

Be advised the most dangerous moment you are likely to ever have with a drone won’t occur while flying. It will happen when performing a firmware update. I often think more drones have been messed up by bad firmware and improper updating processes than have been damaged in crashes.

Always wary of updates, I switch off auto updates on devices, never update my phone, I'm still running windows 7 on one PC for photo processing, and a laptop running Windows 95 for PAT testing. Only after many months will I attempt to update the PC so the bugs most of the time are ironed out or reduced.

@Stymie DrBuckle

I see you started another thread asking about binding to two different H480’s. Does that mean your issues here have been resolved?

Reactions: Stymie DrBuckle
@Stymie DrBuckle

Where are we on figuring out what happened in the flight ending in a crash for uploading the flightlogs?

You can use the same document from post #2 and use the Typhoon H Binding Verification to help determine why you can’t bind after updating.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss