Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New 1.4.9 firmware released.

Peggy

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
1.4.9 is now released on the developer download site.
Also new camera firmwares and new datapilot update.
Gimble firmware still the same.

IMG_9185.jpg

Reactions: arruntus
Good news, let's hope that when they officially announce it they will specify what the changes and new functions are :)

Slave mode should be selected on the slave controller when not connected and 520 is off. For Team Mode, be sure to boot normally with Master first. Then connect slave to the camera.

Release notes now published.

H520 v1.4.9 is now officially released with team mode support. Update is available through UpdatePilot (v1.4.07) in the Google Play Store.

Release notes:

— AutoPilot: 1.4.9 (The last version is v1.4.1)
· Support for team mode
· Increase trigger range and improve reliability for sonar OA
· Increase five-rotor mode responsiveness and reliability

— DataPilot: 1.4.6.2 (The last version is V1.4.4), Note, will show as 1.4.6 on UpdatePilot
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yuneec.datapilot
Add support for team mode
Add option to disable video feed on slave controller
Improve stability for RC binding

— E90 camera: 1.0.38 (The last version V1.0.33)
Disable distortion correction during surveys

— E50 camera: 1.1.04 (The last version V1.1.01)

— CGO-ET camera: 0.2.06 (The last version v0.2.03)
Add change Wi-fi password

With the new firmware when you press the button to take picture there is an automatic pictures goes on and can stop only with the scene button. not possible to take on by one

With the new firmware when you press the button to take picture there is an automatic pictures goes on and can stop only with the scene button. not possible to take on by one

It is because you have active the way to take more than one image. Change it in the configuration of the camera.

Thank you i did already before to change firmware i don't have this problem and i know how to change the configuration the way to take more picture
I ask question her because it is a problem

Thank you i did already before to change firmware i don't have this problem and i know how to change the configuration the way to take more picture
I ask question her because it is a problem

I'm sorry, I haven't put the latest version yet, I can't help you anymore. Let's hope that some colleague who has done it can help you.

I can advise you to do something that is advisable to do whenever you put a new version. Delete the data of the Android application, so that the DataPilot variables remain in their default values. Or reset the values of the camera and reconfigure it. Even go back to factory settings if the two options above don't work for you.

Normally this type of bugs are due to stored values of old versions that are not fully compatible with the new versions. Tell us if you can fix it.

Does Yuneec push out announcements of updates? If it were not for this forum, I would not have known about this update. I am guessing the ST16 doesn't have something to announce updates, because I have had the device on with the drone 2X since the date of the update, and there's been nothing.

Does Yuneec push out announcements of updates? If it were not for this forum, I would not have known about this update. I am guessing the ST16 doesn't have something to announce updates, because I have had the device on with the drone 2X since the date of the update, and there's been nothing.
Many will just check for updates in the menu every few days.

Now in 1.4.9 I noticed that finally Global mode for camera pan works, but why in team/slave mode all position of Pan Mode switch is assigned to Global? Are any option to enable controllable follow pan mode with slave controller?

i am waiting answer from yuneec for this problem of camera shooting .... and i need to wait 20 seconds between each picture with a CGOet

i am waiting answer from yuneec for this problem of camera shooting .... and i need to wait 20 seconds between each picture with a CGOet
Slow picture taking is generally the result of a slow or damaged SD card.

Three flights today with the latest frimware and on one occasion I've crashed the application. Yesterday, just update, did it 3 times.

I've done a couple of survey missions and the images don't appear in the ST16S. I don't remember if in the missions, they appeared before. I have to check that they are on the SD card.

I haven't updated yet and my ST16S has photos from recent flights and an old survey, but not recent surveys. Could there be space issues with downloading hundreds of photos from a survey, so that function has been disabled?

While my ST16S has some telemetry files, it does not have telemetry from all flights despite selecting that option. Also, some of the telemetry dates are incorrect, as are the dates on some image files.

I haven't updated yet and my ST16S has photos from recent flights and an old survey, but not recent surveys. Could there be space issues with downloading hundreds of photos from a survey, so that function has been disabled?

While my ST16S has some telemetry files, it does not have telemetry from all flights despite selecting that option. Also, some of the telemetry dates are incorrect, as are the dates on some image files.

Survey photos:
Yes that issue has been happening since 1.31 of datapilot. So looks like it has now gone. Mission photos do not save.
So card reader adapter into iPhone before leaving site cures that. Not ideal but the only workaround.

Photo telemetry and date stamp:

This is an issue that has been going on since launch sept 2017 so don’t expect it to be fixed.
The tech guys clearly are not capable of fixing it. Yuneec are aware but clearly don’t give a stuff.
This also happens on the H Plus as well so is it linked to the E90/C23?
Maybe so but no one gives a stuff

Not often I rant but this really pi...s me off

I have checked, the photos do not appear in the ST16S but they are correctly stored in the SD card. Other times, single photos that I shot manually were not saved. No problem this time. The only thing that is not in the ST16S. Other times you see them on the ST16S and on the SD card they don't exist.

Another issue would be that in the ST16S, the thumbnails remain even though in the SD card we no longer have the images. I don't know to what extent this way of proceeding would be the most correct. Wouldn't it be better to synchronize with the images of the SD and if it doesn't exist, to delete them from the ST16S too? Does anyone think of the reason why they are not deleted from the ST16S? so that they can be useful if we do not already have them in the SD card?

I don't know if this is related or not to the update, but I've flown the H520 twice since then, and there is no telemetry data at all on either the internal SD card or external. Last recorded telemetry for logbook purposes for me is 8/24.

Should I suffer myself to call Yuneec for help and wait on hold for hours? Ugh. Anybody else have this issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33