Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Breeze owner, wifi help needed

Reaction score
Hi all, I purchased a Breeze 4k to get into drones from a local auction company (they sell shipping returns. Etc...), and I have an issue before I dump money into batteries, etc.

I powered on the drone with no problem, but when I tried to pair it to my phone, the drone wifi showed as Lee_Breeze, and asked for a password to connect.

Am I able to connect the drone to my wifi as well, or if not, is there a way to do a hard reset on the firmware so that I can pair it to my phone?

Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to drop bucks on a high tier Yuneec drone without trying this one out.

Thanks!

The standard password is 1234567890. Did you try that?
If that doesn't work, do a search for "reset breeze password", and you will find some threads on the subject.

Update: Sorry, just noticed you are a new member. “Search” is the magnifying glass icon under the alarm bell in the upper right corner of your screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: hockeypop98
The standard password is 1234567890. Did you try that?
If that doesn't work, do a search for "reset breeze password", and you will find some threads on the subject.

Update: Sorry, just noticed you are a new member. “Search” is the magnifying glass icon under the alarm bell in the upper right corner of your screen.
Thanks. Hopefully, I won't have to convert it to a blinking paperweight! [emoji16][emoji120]

[QUOTE="Hopefully, I won't have to convert it to a blinking paperweight! [emoji16][emoji120][/QUOTE]

I hope not also. I have some of the larger drones, but I really like the little breeze.

Reactions: hockeypop98
[QUOTE="Hopefully, I won't have to convert it to a blinking paperweight! [emoji16][emoji120]

I hope not also. I have some of the larger drones, but I really like the little breeze.[/QUOTE]Just letting you know, its reset, all sensors working, and I'm a happy and grateful guy. Thanks. At the same auction, I bought a Promark Warrior GPS (new) for $20, couldn't pass it up even if the photographic aspect isn't that great. I'm wanting to get a nice drone that has a great camera system once I convince my wife I've flown enough to not crash it into a barn. Until then, these will give me flight time without breaking the bank.

Thanks for the help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix