Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New breeze, won't turn on

Reaction score
Just bought a Breeze, charged a battery, inserted the battery in the drone, and press the power button.
Flashes slowly blue, then green then clicks off. Nothing else happens
If I hold the power button it slowly flashes blue then green, then quickly red, blue green, red, blue, green and beep beep beep rising in tone, then goes off
Any help would be appreciated.

Hold the Power button until it starts to flash red/green/blue and release the button. It should finish the initiation sequence with the three rising tones, then start flashing blue. The Status LED in the arm near the camera should go from white to flashing red, then to flashing green. At that point the Breeze is broadcasting its SSID and you can connect via wifi.

Thanks for responding, unfortunately it does not finish the initialization. If I hold the button after the beeps it starts flashing red until I let go of the button. If I just push once it flashes twice and clicks off.
If I push and hold I get to the 3 beeps but the second I let go of the button it goes off.
I've started a return I assume I got a dud.

There is definitely a problem with it. If you bought it locally, you should be able to do an exchange.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval