Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Commercial Drone Pilots Forum

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One of our goals for 2018 is to help commercial pilots grow their businesses. We are seeing some great traction from Inspire, Phantom, Yuneec, 3DR and other drones in the commercial space so we decided to launch a new forum where everyone can discuss their business experience in the commercial drone industry - CommercialDronePilots.com.

To help launch CDP with a bang we are giving away a Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. Get more info at CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian!.

Thanks!

Cassidy

cdp_600.png

Last edited:
Hi, guys I’m new to drone but it’s not difficult for me to fly one. I bought the Yuneec breeze and it’s a good drone and I have fun with it.I don’t know what happened to it. Yesterday in the afternoon, while I flew it so I could take some nice pictures of the sunset . Right after it took off I lost control Of it. It flew straight into the sky. I don’t know where it went . I think it went in space. I really love this drone. I hope to know what happened please Yuneec Agents!

...<snip>.... I hope to know what happened please Yuneec Agents!
Just pointing out that this forum is run independently from Yuneec. That is to say, Yunnec do not have any control or meaningful input in this forum. Someone from Yuneec may pop in and say something from time to time, but that's rare, and I haven't personally seen anything from them for quite a while now.

I'm not familiar with the Breeze so what I'm going to say next could very well be complete rubbish. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. If you have access to the telemetry then that may give information on where the Breeze was at the point that it lost telemetry. Note that I don't even know if the Breeze system stores telemetry on the controller. If it does then post it so someone can take a look. If not, then I know of no other way of locating it except to suggest you go looking in the direction it took off towards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval