Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Drone Community + Win a Drone!

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all!

We are launching a new community for enthusiasts of the growing number of entry-level drones at DronePilots.community. If you are pilot of drones from HolyStone, Blade, Eachine, Hubsan, Potensic, MJX, ScharkSpark, Snaptain, Syma or Xiaomi then join us at the new DronePilots.community site.

To celebrate, we are giving away a drone of your choice on September 30. Simply create your dronepilots.community account today and start posting to enter!

Also, we have some big plans for the dronepilots.community but we need your help! We are looking for volunteer community managers, writers, reviewers, video content providers, etc.. Message me if you'd like more information!

.....To celebrate, we are giving away a drone of your choice on September 30. Simply create your dronepilots.community account today and start posting to enter!......

I choose an I2 with: 10 TB50’s, (2) Cendence/ 7.85 UB CrystalSky, X7, Carbon Lens set, Battery Station, GPC landing mode case, (4) 480 SSD w/reader, CinemaDNG/ProRes licenses....

Just so you know.....in case I win......

Hey all!

We are launching a new community for enthusiasts of the growing number of entry-level drones at DronePilots.community. If you are pilot of drones from HolyStone, Blade, Eachine, Hubsan, Potensic, MJX, ScharkSpark, Snaptain, Syma or Xiaomi then join us at the new DronePilots.community site.

To celebrate, we are giving away a drone of your choice on September 30. Simply create your dronepilots.community account today and start posting to enter!

Also, we have some big plans for the dronepilots.community but we need your help! We are looking for volunteer community managers, writers, reviewers, video content providers, etc.. Message me if you'd like more information!
I take it US only?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430