Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Drone Owner - Cornwall, UK

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm David, I have just purchased my very first drone, its the Yuneec Typhoon H with Real Sense, I had been looking and studying my options for a while so on a trip, last weekend, to The Photography Show I managed to see and try a few different models. Bottom line; I came home with a new drone purchased directly from Yuneec (UK).
I have now had a total of 6 flights with it, exceptionally happy, at my beginners level it is doing a great (and stable) job. Already had some nice video results but there is clearly lots more to learn and experiment with.

I look forward to becoming an active member of this community, look forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome to the forum. There is a huge amount of information here. Take it slow and easy and stay away from trees and overhead wires. They both have an appetite for props.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis