Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Drone owner

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm Kevin, I have just recently purchased my very first drone, its the Yuneec Q500 4K, a Bay bargain in my eyes, got it from a old guy who was bought this by his son as a hobby, NEVER even opened the box!! Even the original shipping box was intact. I eventually paid 400 Pounds for it, I'm more than happy with the price.
I have now had a total of 4 flights with it, very happy, as this is my first drone experience, iv not got anything to compare to, but after seeing various youtube videos, all seems to be in order, flight times are ok, just taking it easy, not sending it out too far, the only problem I seem to have discovered is the batteries are a bit puffy, apparently, this is a sign of a dying batt? Ill purchase some more in the coming months.
I look forward to becoming a member of this community, look forward to chatting with you all.

Kev. :)

Reactions: rory
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Hello everybody, I'm Kevin, I have just recently purchased my very first drone, its the Yuneec Q500 4K, a Bay bargain in my eyes, got it from a old guy who was bought this by his son as a hobby, NEVER even opened the box!! Even the original shipping box was intact. I eventually paid 400 Pounds for it, I'm more than happy with the price.
I have now had a total of 4 flights with it, very happy, as this is my first drone experience, iv not got anything to compare to, but after seeing various youtube videos, all seems to be in order, flight times are ok, just taking it easy, not sending it out too far, the only problem I seem to have discovered is the batteries are a bit puffy, apparently, this is a sign of a dying batt? Ill purchase some more in the coming months.
I look forward to becoming a member of this community, look forward to chatting with you all.
Kev. :)
Welcome aboard. The Q500 is a great machine. Perhaps the most reliable quadcopter every built.
A puffy battery is not a good sign. There are a lot of aftermarket batteries that work as well as the OEM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements