Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Drone Pilot

Reaction score
Good day all. Greetings from Texas. Just purchased first drone Mantis Q. Loving so far. Still learning the joystick controls and features of the drones. I have watched a ton of YouTube Videos before purchase and after flights and FAA registration. Looking forward to valuable info from you all.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

This is a great community of fellow Yuneec pilots and we look forward to you being an active member. Our numbers for the Mantis Q are few compared to the other Yuneec products, so the more we get the more we can share and learn.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
@lhazeley4 if you do not already have one?
MantisQ user Manual
Welcome,
Go Sooners!

Attachments

• Mantis Q_USER MANUAL_V1.0_20180921.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
Welcome, from Wild and Wonderful Wv. I'm also new to the drone addiction. I purchased a Typhoon Q500 4K back in January 2019, it is my first drone, and it has been very easy to learn to operate, only one crash, I accidentally landed on my house roof, I wouldn't recommend it! Lol.

That's like turning into a huge parking lot and crashing into the only light pole at the far end of the entry.;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimmie and Jal7884
Welcome, from Wild and Wonderful Wv. I'm also new to the drone addiction. I purchased a Typhoon Q500 4K back in January 2019, it is my first drone, and it has been very easy to learn to operate, only one crash, I accidentally landed on my house roof, I wouldn't recommend it! Lol.

it seems like we all have a crash sooner or later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33