Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware - still takes a long time to connect

Reaction score
Hy

I hoped that with the new Firmware the camera image will be displayed a lot faster but not for me. I still have to wait 2-3 mins and most of the time after take off the camera has to be reconnected.

How long do you wait now till the camera image appears on the screen?

Andy

I timed it twice today and it was 52 seconds both times. I turn on controller and immediately turn in H. Very happy with new start up time.

my drones after the update does not want to connect with the model. the camera is working properly . I've done twice updates and still I can not connect with drone

how to do it ? I already think of everything I tried = model : Not connected

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-17_8-55-21.png
    upload_2016-7-17_8-55-21.png
    463 bytes · Views: 11
    216 bytes · Views: 5
    237 bytes · Views: 6
    318 bytes · Views: 5
    235 bytes · Views: 3
  • upload_2016-7-17_8-55-21.jpeg
    upload_2016-7-17_8-55-21.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 9
Follow the steps in the video here:

or DC's instructions:

BINDING THE TYPHOON H STEP 1) Switch on the aircraft and wait till all the initialization completes. STEP 2) Lean the TYPHOON H in the forward direction twice (45°) until the Main LED indicator blinks orange rapidly. STEP 3) Tap the 'Refresh' button on the screen. STEP 4) Select the 'SR24_XXXXX' receiver listed in the column under 'Model', and CGO 3P_XXXXX WiFi listed in the column under 'camera' on the ST16 Ground Station. Then enter the password '1234567890' (if required) to connect the WiFi, and then tap 'OK' after the connection has been established. STEP 5) Tap the 'Back' button to return to the main screen and you will hear two long beeps. The flight data will show on the screen.

I watched the video .... and then followed DC's instructions :p .... and it worked first time ;). Definitely an improvement for me.

Cheers :cool:

phu thats very very long... I'm looking more like 30sek....

Please help out an idiot, I try to download the latest version and it won't open. Try to transfer it to the h and it just says compressing files and then it fails every time. Any ideas please?

Please help out an idiot, I try to download the latest version and it won't open. Try to transfer it to the h and it just says compressing files and then it fails every time. Any ideas please?
Use origninal SD card from Yuneec, clear everything thing off it(format) and clear it again before loading the ST16 firmware too ! Another thing is don't extract the file. it is a bin. and just use it straight from the download! Also if all fails, you can do it from the GUI(Never tried)

Use origninal SD card from Yuneec, clear everything thing off it(format) and clear it again before loading the ST16 firmware too ! Another thing is don't extract the file. it is a bin. and just use it straight from the download! Also if all fails, you can do it from the GUI(Never tried)
Thanks mate, it is the original sd card but I didn't format it so I'll try that next. Not sure what you mean by extracting the file so I guess I didn't do that. I did see the GUI for windows but didn't try it. Let's see how I get on with your advise

Thanks mate, it is the original sd card but I didn't format it so I'll try that next. Not sure what you mean by extracting the file so I guess I didn't do that. I did see the GUI for windows but didn't try it. Let's see how I get on with your advise
1of 2 updates done now. Ran out of time to do the othe . Cheers for your help

Hy

I hoped that with the new Firmware the camera image will be displayed a lot faster but not for me. I still have to wait 2-3 mins and most of the time after take off the camera has to be reconnected.

How long do you wait now till the camera image appears on the screen?

Andy
Just timed it, I'm on the new EU firmware, 1min 23 sec.

Reactions: yuneec53
I have exactly the same time 1min25sec thats way too long...

Andy

And how do you power each device up, what is your start sequence?

Andi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal