Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New footage with music by yours truly

I am still relatively new at this but I really am enjoying it!
Here is as link to my most recent.
Click here
Looks like you are having fun. That's what it's all about.I admire your video editing skills,smooth transitions ,music just right. That is my weakness. I bought several drones before I retired,some small cheaper ones but havee a q500+ and an H pro. Just having trouble figuring out where to start the video posting process. Can't seem to absorb things anymore. Nice job. Keith C.

Looks like you are having fun. That's what it's all about.I admire your video editing skills,smooth transitions ,music just right. That is my weakness. I bought several drones before I retired,some small cheaper ones but havee a q500+ and an H pro. Just having trouble figuring out where to start the video posting process. Can't seem to absorb things anymore. Nice job. Keith C.
Thanks!
I use NCH software for the video and audio which is super user friendly and then youtube practically does the uploading for you after you create a channel.
if you are interested the software is downloadable here.

Thanks!
I use NCH software for the video and audio which is super user friendly and then youtube practically does the uploading for you after you create a channel.
if you are interested the software is downloadable here.
Thanks. Weird ,but about 6 months ago I downloaded video pad by NCH. About 2 month ago I started a 7cyclopsaccount with you tube. Guess I have no excuse now for sure. I am into old sd cards right now putting t hem on my external HD. Hope I can post something soon. Thanks for the reply Keith C.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox