Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Forum Software

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all! We just upgraded to a new version of the forum software so things might look a bit different. We are still tweaking things here-and-there but let me know if you see any major issues.

C.

I kind of miss seeing the different forum links across the top. For example, if in the typhoon H forum you could have scrolled up and linked directly over to Typhoon H Help if you wanted. Howver, that may just be a getting used to "change" type thing, although I do feel the new layout is less user friendly.

Reactions: FlushVision
Unfortunately, that isn't an option in this new version of the software. We have plans for more forum features that'll be accessible from that main menu area.

For feedback the notifications of new conversations and posts are not happening automatically on my PC or Android

I down loaded the YuneecPilots app for my iPhone and cannot access any of the threads or posts through that as well. With Tapatalk the log in credentials are constantly rejected with a Log in fail message. You can't open anything using the YuneecPilots app, it references there being a problem with the forum, please contact the administrator. For the moment trying to access this site using a cell phone is FUBAR.

It is working using Safari on my iPhone 7, but there is a learning curve.

I am not getting alert notices like I did with the previous software.

It's not working on a 6s. No log in feature with the App and log in fails with Tapatalk.

A slight learning curve, it will take time getting use to this, but hey.:eek::confused:o_O:)

Last edited:
One thing I miss is that before when there were notifications, you could hover the mouse over the icon and a drop down would show which threads had new responses and you could select from that list. Now you can't see anything, same with conversations.

One thing I miss is that before when there were notifications, you could hover the mouse over the icon and a drop down would show which threads had new responses and you could select from that list. Now you can't see anything, same with conversations.
Ok I'll look into that. Thanks.

Are you referring to the alerts icon at the top right of the screen? I can see that the rollover isn't there but clicking it shows the alerts.

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 8.58.11 AM.png

Gallery attachments don't seem to be working. Just see the link and not the pictures.

EVEN WORSE. No pictures in the Gallery/Attachments. Says I have none. Ouch. Says everyone's is missing/gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22