Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New guy bought the Tyhoon H Pro on Friday, First flight today

Reaction score
I live in Okolona,KY smack dab in the No Fly Zone. The Airport is 2.6 miles West of my location. My GPS won't even allow me to arm the motors. Went back to the store where I bought it since they have a large area where one like mine was demonstrated. Got permission to fly and got down to business.
To be honest I was a little worried about crashing an aircraft that cost that much.
Ha! Perfect flight and landing too. I don't know why I was so concerned, the gyros and flight computer kept it smooth and level. I am going to rack up as much stick time as I can.
My aircraft is FAA Registered and marked before my first flight!

Last edited:
Reactions: sauerjc
Welcome to the forum. Looked at your location in Airmap....is your area No Fly or just close proximity to several airports?

I am just 100 ft north of the glide slope to the Louisville International Airport. Planes come in and you can almost see the rivets in the aircraft. When that particular runway is inactive I might be able to get permission to fly, but I would prefer to err on the side of caution.

Fly smart please
You could not find many people that live and play as cautiously as I do. I am married to a member of a Federal Law Enforcement agency and under go extensive back round checks every five years.
I'm too legit to quit!

That's nice . The times changed I like to think of the best not the worst a few of the flyers make it bad for the rest of us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech