Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Guy

Reaction score
I just got the Breeze and could not get it off the ground. I thought it was a IRS problem because I had a yellow light until I lifted it off the ground. When I slid the slider to the right I saw the take off button for a flash and then it was hidden behind a faded black screen.
Called Yuneec support and was told it was not an IRS problem. When that screen comes up it is a tutorial that you need to keep swiping till you get to the end, and then the take-off button is in bold. There is a check mark for show/do not show this tutorial. Somehow I missed this whole thing and was about to return the drone.
Tech support said almost everyone gets stuck there. They will probably add a note in the future if that is true, or maybe he was just trying to make me feel better.
So tomorrow weather permitting I will go and recalculate and enjoy this thing.
I am at the West Canadian Border so i will be flying in Langley BC & Blaine WA.
PS Tech Support guy was Awesome!

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Reactions: Finn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430