Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New h parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey everyone I lost my drone after a repair with nylon string!.had 2 broken arms and 1leg.ruined camera.but!!!!I have the remaining h body, charger cords,prop guards, a new st16,a tray to hold remote on neck.box,directions,a new arm,minus clip.im trying to get new h.or q500.please if you want this stuff make it known.im a straight edge guy ,no hassles.will ship.after receipt of funds.thank you all.i. just wanna fly again as soon as possible.i was just getting good.or better.trying to learn,about wind speed,longitude,etc.im nothing without my h.and it's nothing without me.as you can see it would cost too much to repair.help me out if need or want this stuff.i know thest16 goes for lik
e 300$ on amazon.call me please.im a hella nice guy.5109439253

Hey everyone I lost my drone after a repair with nylon string!.had 2 broken arms and 1leg.ruined camera.but!!!!I have the remaining h body, charger cords,prop guards, a new st16,a tray to hold remote on neck.box,directions,a new arm,minus clip.im trying to get new h.or q500.please if you want this stuff make it known.im a straight edge guy ,no hassles.will ship.after receipt of funds.thank you all.i. just wanna fly again as soon as possible.i was just getting good.or better.trying to learn,about wind speed,longitude,etc.im nothing without my h.and it's nothing without me.as you can see it would cost too much to repair.help me out if need or want this stuff.i know thest16 goes for like 300$ on amazon.call me please.im a hella nice guy.5109439253
rory

I started a few conversations with you. Waiting for you to answer. Look at the Grey bar above the posts, click on the envelope next to your name at the upper right. There you will find all of the conversations that I have started with you. Please read them and then reply back from there. Do not reply to them in the public forum post. Make sure to read all of them thoroughly before you you reply to them.

Thank you
Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidjones4