Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

new h920 plus

Reaction score
the new version has now been put on the uk website showing off the cool features

:)

Ahh I was on yuneec.uk rather than the uk version of .com, thanks!

No price yet, but looks like a well needed upgrade so far. Interesting the ST24 is no more...

i have flown it and its a very nice bird and the features are fantastic and yes no more st24 as the st16 has a much better screen

the website has the details apart from the price

loads .. weypoints ccam all the auto stuff new flight controller different transmitter new esc's

loads .. weypoints ccam all the auto stuff new flight controller different transmitter new esc's
The N America Yuneec website is now updated showing the same info as the UK site. Since the ST16 is now used for the H, the H520, and the H920Plus, seems that a lot, if not all of the new software features on the H520 and H920+ should eventually be available for the Typhoon H. Hoping.....

I saw a Facebook comment by Yuneec Europe that the Typhoon H will not support the google maps waypoints...only the 520 and 920

I bought mine in the Netherlands, service center is in Germany. Big shop (copter.eu) nearby the Yuneec SC.
I read a comment from the owner of the copter.eu shop (Olav Groeneveld) at the Facebook H920 page that upgrading from version 1 to version 2 would bee free. I think he can know this as owner of a copter shop. So i will stay optimistic.
Mankind is good, untill proven otherwise.......

Hi,

For the H920
Overview - Yuneec

In the new package:
- propellers in standard
- CG04 camera (16 Mpx, 4K 30FPS,100 Mbps)
- Compatibles lens: 3x Optical Zoom14-42mm(Standard), OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f2.0, OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm f1.8, OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ
- ground station (no more ST24)
- New waypoints, Orbit Me, Follow/Watch Me, Point of Interest, Journey, Smart, Curve Cable Cam, Angle and Home Modes

It's possible to make an update for old Tornado H920.

Hi,

For the H920 :
Overview - Yuneec

In the new package:
- propellers in standard
- CG04 camera (16 Mpx, 4K 30FPS,100 Mbps)
- Compatibles lens: 3x Optical Zoom14-42mm(Standard), OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f2.0, OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm f1.8, OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ
- ground station (no more ST24)
- New waypoints, Orbit Me, Follow/Watch Me, Point of Interest, Journey, Smart, Curve Cable Cam, Angle and Home Modes

It's possible to make an update for old Tornado H920.
yep it will be

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

it's flying very well thanks ... not flown a great deal as weather is not good

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech