Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New here I have a few questions about the Breeze

Reaction score
I've been learning on the sky viper s1750 I seen the Breeze bundle for $150 at Walmart and was thinking about purchasing it. Is that a good going price for the Breeze now? Also how worried should I be about fly aways? Any tips or suggestions to help with the Breeze?

$150 is about the lowest price you'll find, and the controller is a pretty awesome accessory, so yeah the Wal-Mart version is still a good choice. I've had one fly-away that was the result of the internal compass going kaflooey, with my 2nd Breeze I make sure to calibrate the compass any time I'm flying somewhere more than like 1 mile away from the last location I flew at, and I've not had the problem again.

Don't get hung up on the lack of control distance, speed, or that sort of thing. This drone is designed to do 1 thing: Get good-quality photos and video from the air. It does this better than any sub-$200 drone out there right now. If you want to learn to "really" fly a drone, or experience the thrill of your drone going out of visual range and still being able to beam video back to you, the Breeze is not a good purchase. Grab a Hubsan 501S or Bugs drone instead.

- what is the OS of the phone you have? iOS or Android?
- what is the make / model of your phone?
- can you answer the questions at the top of the HELP page for the breeze?

Give yourself a chance to have no issues - if you don't know the above answers, or why I ask them, find out. You may save (corrected) yourself many headaches if you answer these questions before you buy. I promise, it will not be wasted time.

Last edited:
Lol; I think Scott meant you would SAVE yourself many headaches, not HAVE! Anyway he’s right about answering the questions and knowing how your particular phone interacts with the breeze. Welcome and happy flying!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430