Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New here

Reaction score
I have been reading posts on here for several months and have learned a great deal. Bought an H about a month ago and I am really enjoying it. It’s not my first drone, but is my first “high end” drone. Still have a lot to learn about the camera and taking good pictures and videos. I have been into surface RC trucks for many years. Got my first drone about about a year ago and found I really enjoy them. I figured after all I have read and learned from here, I may ought join. So, here I am.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
0ROJYyg.png

Welcome to the Forum. I'm glad to hear you were able to find good information here.

I have been reading posts on here for several months and have learned a great deal. Bought an H about a month ago and I am really enjoying it. It’s not my first drone, but is my first “high end” drone. Still have a lot to learn about the camera and taking good pictures and videos. I have been into surface RC trucks for many years. Got my first drone about about a year ago and found I really enjoy them. I figured after all I have read and learned from here, I may ought join. So, here I am.
Welcome. I was born and raised in Melvindale.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval