Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Kid on the Block(The competions are lining up!)

I honestly think as good as this looks,all drone manufacturers are going to have a VERY hard time making a uav that looks as cool as the H does,also and just my opinion here but after having a quad then going to a hex I'm not sure I could now go back to a quad,hexacopters are sublimely stable and also have the redundancy feature you could never have on a quad so in my eyes if you want to challenge the current innovations you Gotta do it with a Hexacopter.

I was thinking the same thing. That camera option on the H.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Yep, I agree. Uh, what we is recussing here?

I know some of what I know but what I know is the H was designed, among other things, to be "plug and play", Most parts are easily removed and replaced. The cam is plug in, meaning that they can (and will IMHO) introduce advanced versions. The RS module is field adjustable if the VERY CRITICAL lens alignment shifts.

Competition is great. Eventually someone will come out with a drone that is perfect in every way at an affordable price!

What is the affordable price? The H is obviously knobbled to protect the 920 so the CGO3+ camera can never become a quality threat. Having said that the 920 thread is not exactly overpopulated with owners queries so perhaps it is the perfect drone if you do not want CCC etc.

Reactions: BillyTexas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval