Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New member in the UK

Reaction score
Hi guys awesome site, first off thanks for having me!

Long story short I got a typhoon H from The family for Christmas after attending the drone show with my brother and some of his students. I've had toys and small indoor drones before but nothing like this...

I've watched most of YouTube's videos and my mind is quite simply blown! To say I'm impressed with the tech is an understatement as most of its quite simply over my head!

Anyway having set up and flown her a few times now I suppose I'd better get online! I had a small crash (heavy landing) that managed to dislodge the camera plates but fixed with no damage [emoji108]ordered some spares as its bound to happen again [emoji5]

I plan to get fully involved in all things Yuneec! If I can get my head round it...

I'll carry on reading. Anything us newbies regularly forget? Read a few horror stories of these girls dropping from the sky!

Hiya Teapot i'm alo new to this site and from the UK...

I crashed my Typhoon G on Saturday up a 60' tree, but with persistence managed to rescue it on Sunday and all seems fine bar a few repairs!!

I'm in the Loughborough area so some nice canal footage to be posted soon.... Once it's repaired that is :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco