Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Reaction score
Hi. New member here. Name is Steve. I have been involved in RC for many many years. Mostly planes. I competed nationally for awhile back in the 80's and 90's. Got out of the hobby for quite awhile but when I found an RC club very close by, I got back into it. Drone photography is something that caught my interest. I had a Blade Q350 for awhile but sold that. I then bought a Yuneec Typhoon 4k and love it. I also ride motorcycles and wanted a smaller drone I could take with me to take video's of the different places I've gone. I bought a Breeze that I have working with a tablet and it works fine. But I wanted something a little more portaable and compact so I bought another Breeze with the Bluetooth controller that I can use with my cell phone. That all packs up into a very small package that's ideal for taking on the motorcycle. Looking forward to all of the knowledge on this forum. I already posted one question and look forward to getting things working correctly.

Welcome to Yuneec Pilots!

You’ll find a lot of company in this forum. A lot of long time RC’ers here. You may have competed with a few of them.

Hello Steve,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Wingman8209

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech