Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Owner: Yaw is SLOW

Reaction score
So I am new to my H, but not new to drones. I have been testing and when I move from tortoise to hare, I feel a pronounced difference in ascent, acceleration in any horizontal direction, but yaw seems very slow/sluggish whether in hare or tortoise. Also deceleration doesn't seem to change much. Is this normal?

So I am new to my H, but not new to drones. I have been testing and when I move from tortoise to hare, I feel a pronounced difference in ascent, acceleration in any horizontal direction, but yaw seems very slow/sluggish whether in hare or tortoise. Also deceleration doesn't seem to change much. Is this normal?
That's rare. Usually the yaw is way to fast. Open Hardware Monitor in Flight Settings and check the stick response. See if the graph goes full scale and always returns to center when the stick is centered.

Reactions: Rayray
Is it unusually slow or just slower than you want it to be? If it is just slower than you want it to be, you can set the rates higher than 100% (on both ends to keep it linear)

Is it unusually slow or just slower than you want it to be? If it is just slower than you want it to be, you can set the rates higher than 100% (on both ends to keep it linear)
True, but I wouldn't recommend that to someone who just started flying the H and in particular flying in turtle mode. I'd give it a few months of flying before making any channel adjustments.

Reactions: AussieCate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1