Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Pilot reporting for duty

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a new Pilot, just pulled the trigger on a huge bundle on Craigslist. Unopened Typhoon h pro with real sense and all manner of other parts for $1050. Like it was never even used, super pumped.

This is my first "big boy" drone so I'm extremely excited to learn all about this thing and how it flies.

I look forward to more discussions in the future!

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome to the forum !

There is a lot to know about that machine before you fly it, so take some time to study the pinned threads on the TH How-to / discussion forums here, and especially download the enhanced TH manual, which is much better than the original...

Happy flyings !

Reactions: JackMTaco
@AirLord55
Welcome to the forum.
If you do anything, please do the following.
1) Read all the documentation that came with your Typhoon H.
2) Make your first flights in a LARGE OPEN field.
3) Do Not take off in SMART MODE (Green Tail Light)
Tempting as it is, first take off from your driveway will usually end in disaster. DO it in a large field until you get the hang of all the controls.
Have fun, let us know if you have questions.

Reactions: biltno
Practice fling the H without the camera.
Get use to looking at the droe and not so much looking at the monitor to begin with.
Fly in Angle Mode not smart mode, unless you understand the parameters of how smart mode works.
Fly in a very wide open field, stay away from trees.
Do not panic, if you feel you are loosing control let go of the control stick, its GPS driven, should just hover.
Most of all, practice, practice and take baby steps.
I'm sure your going to read the manual, a must!

Last edited:
Reactions: biltno
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval