Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New problem with h

Reaction score
I just went to fly in my park and this is a first for me. I was putting the props on and one couldn't go on because the button didn't come up all the way. After inspecting it the problem is that there is what appears to be a cap on top that has no apparent reason to be there. I haven't flown this h in sometime but does this ring a bell? I looked at my other h and it looks the way It should. Confused

I just went to fly in my park and this is a first for me. I was putting the props on and one couldn't go on because the button didn't come up all the way. After inspecting it the problem is that there is what appears to be a cap on top that has no apparent reason to be there. I haven't flown this h in sometime but does this ring a bell? I looked at my other h and it looks the way It should. Confused
You need to post a picture or no one will be able to see what you see and help......a clear in focus not blurry one.....More information and pictures are always best.

I am trying that now. If you look down on any button that the prop attaches to they all look the same. There is a cap or something I have not noticed so I hope the pic comes through unless someone knows what I am referring to.
You need to post a picture or no one will be able to see what you see and help......a clear in focus not blurry one.....More information and pictures are always best.

Not part of the prop locking mechanism broke off and left inside?

Ok. You can rub this one in and I can take it. The reason is a broken prop which when broken encircled the button perfectly. I didn't know because I have been flying the one that tom Chastain sent me. That one is perfectly set so thanks tom for the great settings and from it I learn more.

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss