Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New TH Pro - not connecting to ST16

Reaction score
Going through my initial power up and configuring the return home altitude and generally getting acquainted with the gear.

Based on the first time flight video by Dr. Drone, I was able to get the camera to transmit to the ST16 but I am not seeing any connection between the T and the ST16. Additionally, I am getting an error that RealSense is not detected (I have RealSense and the little box under "Other Settings" is checked).

On the main ST16 screen I am not seeing any battery level from the T. I have selected the correct model but under the binding screen I can see the camera (which is transmitting video) but under "aircraft" it shows nothing. From what I read here, the T should already be bound to the ST16 at the factory and I shouldn't have to do anything.

What am I doing wrong? Should the T bind automatically to the ST16 on power up (ST16 first, then T)?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

-Chris

Answered my own question!

1. Copy the TH in model select in the ST16 and select
2. Turn on TH and put into bind mode (tip to nose 45 degress 3 times -- light turns yellow).
3. Go to System Settings>Binding and select the aircraft and camera and hit bind.

Voila!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin