Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to Drone/RC and 4k camera in the sky.

Reaction score
Hi,

This 47 year old from Frisco TX, is planning learning new tricks. I have never flown a RC device or a drone before, but I have been reading upon it for weeks so hopefully that will come in handy.

I placed an order for the Yuneec Typhoon H Pro (with Intel Realsense) YUNTYHBRUS and One additional Battery (total of 3) and expect delivery tomorrow.

Does anyone know if the YUNTYHBRUS includes the SteadyGrip?, somehow what is included is not always clear with any retailer website.

My first project will be to film a electric Bicycle

Wish me good luck!!!

Thanks

Venki

Reactions: Cranky Trapper
UPS delivered my packages - the Typhoon H Pro, and additional batteries around 7: PM CST today. Did the unboxing, fixed the blades, charged some of the batteries, read through the manual, and performed a firmware upgrade on the ST16 and the Typhoon H - not bad at 3 hours flat. This was in between my dinner and showing the device to my 13 year old son...

I feel content. The weather is to too cold to fly the next couple of days. Once it warms up will take it out for compass calibration and some hover test to make sure everything is calibrated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements