Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to Drones with new Breeze

Reaction score
I am new to Drones and after researching I thought the Breeze would be the easiest for me and would meet my current needs. I currently live in MO but am heading to AK for a while to help a buddy construct a new airstrip and camp out on a remote river. The Breeze should get some great shots as the camp progresses. I just bought it yesterday. This morning I followed the instructions and had it set up and calibrated (no problem connecting to my phone and interacting) I went out and did a quick 1 minute flight to make sure it worked. It did, so I put it up and went golfing. I got back and turned the Breeze on got the blue lights blinking (bind mode) and my phone says the wifi connected. However the blue lights continue to blink and none of the lights are on (within the app) showing any interface with between the app and the Breeze. I was going to try and update the firmware, however I have the issue of the app and the Breeze not talking and When I get the Breeze Wifi hooked up to my phone, it drops it's Wifi connection with the internet. Any idea's - sorry to have turned my intro into an issue, but ...

Addition - Right now I am getting pretty frustrated trying to gt this Breeze going. Had it flying once but something has happened and I have probably made it worse by trying to force feed it firmware (through the direct connection to my computer as suggested within this forum) When I try to upgrade I get a message that the battery is less than 30% (either battery even after recharging).

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
Thanks, I hope I can get to that point eventually. I do need to figure out the federal registration assuming I can get this Breeze flying again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt