Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to drones

Reaction score
Hey all. Brand new to drones in the last month or so. I have a Q500 and a Breeze. Looking forwards to learning and acquiring even more.
Oh BTW, located in Ontario, Canada.

Hey all. Brand new to drones in the last month or so. I have a Q500 and a Breeze. Looking forwards to learning and acquiring even more.
Oh BTW, located in Ontario, Canada.

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Where are you in Ontario? I’m in Michigan near Flint and like to get over to the Port Huron/Sarnia area a few times over the summer.

Kitchener region. Lived in Sarnia for over 25 years.
Was into RC cars in the 80's (Tamiya Boomerang, TA RC10 era). Put them away in the 90's. Got married, moved, and found them again in storage. Wife totaled the Boomerang on a curb, ended my RC days until 2016, when I discovered 1/16 scale tanks... Now back into RC with a passion and just recently branched into drones...

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt