Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to drones

Reaction score
So I have my Q5004K, hoping to be demonstrating this for my customers who watch trains.

I have the flying down, but I am having issues with the camera. Sometimes it tells me "failed to take Picture" or "failed to start video". When it does work I get jpegs OK, but some have pink in half the screen. None of my videos will play in Win7 media player. Just get a blue screen with a note when it plays. Any ideas??

Obvious but do you have enough space on your SD card? If they wont play in W7 MP try VLC. Great player and free download. Is the pink on the screen of the ST10+? A poor video connection or interrupted signal signal could cause it. However its not affecting that actual video that you record correct. Happens to me sometimes but it goes away so I just work around it. Love the Q500.

Yes, brand new card. I moved the manuals and have the full card available. The pics are a partial on the actual file. It is recording the files as MP4, they play, PC shows no errors, just get a bit note on the screen.

try reformatting your video card. If I just delete files the micro card and not reformat the card, then I get the same issues. Buy a bigger card too and make sure it is for 4k video, class 10, etc.

I too have issues with the camera at times. I just flew the Q yesterday same field several videos. On some there was a distinct blue cast overall. Didn't change the balance used sunny as the choice not AB. Also I started to see light stripping go across the video almost like jitters. As far as contacting Yuneec for support "GOOD LUCK" it took them one month to get back to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430