Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to the boards

Reaction score
Hello all, new to the boards and to flying. I bought my Typhoon H used from a friend and have enjoyed it so far. I've only had it in the air about a dozen time, all from my backyard to take sunset pictures and areal shots of the house and property and once from the RC Track I announce at to take pictures of the track for their FB account. Here to gain some information on the bird to improve my flights.

thank you
Brian

Hello all, new to the boards and to flying. I bought my Typhoon H used from a friend and have enjoyed it so far. I've only had it in the air about a dozen time, all from my backyard to take sunset pictures and areal shots of the house and property and once from the RC Track I announce at to take pictures of the track for their FB account. Here to gain some information on the bird to improve my flights.

thank you
Brian

Welcome to the forum, a lot of good people in here with alot of good guidance.

This is a great manual to familiarize yourself with the H

Charles Ogden has updated his manual on the TH.

"03/24/18
Well I cleaned up errors, updated the TASK section and add some more pic's for clarity, maybe :). Added a section on HDMI, on how to set it up and use, also what its capable of for output."

Rdonson
Typhoon H manual - cleaned Up and updated (70pgs)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annamiller