Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to the community

Reaction score
Hi there fellow droners!! So I just got my typhoon h stuff for my camera and the fumble and the fumble plate…charging her up and going to make maiden voyage in few hours! Will let everyone kno how it goes…may b picking some brains if any issues arise!! Thank u all talk to ya soon!

Reactions: GFields
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

I would suggest you take your maiden flights without the camera onboard. If that goes well then fly with the camera.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi, welcome from Italy.
My suggestion is: wait at least 5 minutes from when you get the "welcome pilot" before taking off...to give the system acquiring as much satellites as possible.
And stay at least 8 mtrs far from the drone, as from user manual advice.
Those suggestions avoid the risk of fly away and drifting during the flight.

Reactions: GFields
Hi, welcome from Italy.
My suggestion is: wait at least 5 minutes from when you get the "welcome pilot" before taking off...to give the system acquiring as much satellites as possible.
And stay at least 8 mtrs far from the drone, as from user manual advice.
Those suggestions avoid the risk of fly away and drifting during the flight.
Most imported, ensure that you have GPS connected on the H, my penny's worth, H is a great bird

Reactions: Pier2162
One other important suggestion would be to have the Rate Slider on the right side of the ST16 in the Rabbit (full up) position during takeoff and landing. This allows the full control output to the aircraft which is especially important during the landing once you touch down so the motors will be able to idle down and prevent the aircraft from skipping and tipping over.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece