Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to the Forum Intro

Reaction score
Got started with Drones a few years ago... Stopped by my local hobby shop looking for parts for my 3 meter sail plane... Happened to see a Blade 350QX out of the box and decided to purchase the quad... Fllying that little bugger was all it took--I was hooked... Still have It and fly it just because it is fun... After several smaller drones, most of which I still have, I moved up to an autonomous DIY 3dr and APM drone kit... Later I built a fully autonomous Tarot 680 with a Pixhawk controller set-up.. I also have an IRUS and a SOLO that I have been playing around with. I guess you could say, I'm drone poor...

Back in July of this year I found a good deal on a standard Typhoon H... I had not touched it much after taking it from the box and out for a quick flight that was as smooth as glass... I now see there are a few updates that I should consider... Here recently, I tried to use the Flight Similator but for some reason, I'm having problems getting the transmitter to bind with the dougel--sure I'll figure it out soon. I guess, updating the copter and the transmitter is first on the to do list... I'm also on the list at Horizon Hobbies for the Intel terrain avoidance module... Any thoughts or pitfalls to avoid are welcome as I'm just starting to work my way through the many forum threads...

I know some have figured out how to use the sim, but I don't think Yuneec has upgraded it to work seamlessly with the TH.

Horizon is good. You might check with Frank at Carolina Dronz, He had the RS module in stock last time i checked. They are easy to DIY upgrade.
Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33