Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

new to the sport.

Reaction score
I just spent $900.00 on this typhoon h to find out I have to register it . and I may not be able to fly it on my Owen property . but those nut jobs can fly loop tie loops and all kinds of other crap be cause of the public density per square mile the same as cable. cant fly it at my other property because it lies with in a boundary of A air port . then again I see them fly extremely low over my house on there approach to the air port . where's the justification.

Welcome to the hobby...

Registration is not the end of the world - just do it as a recreational user, and then you're good to fly. And yes, one of the hardest challenges we face is to find safe, legal places to fly. Our back yards are rarely a good place to learn and mostly illegal for anything except a quick hover check when you are more experienced. To start with, you need an empty wide open space like a field in the middle of nowhere so that you can do your compass calibrations away from any sources of interference, and then to learn to fly without any obstacles you can crash into...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis