Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to Yuneec Pilots. Just made my first drone video using the Yuneec Q500 4K and Steady Cam

Reaction score
Here is the link. This is my fathers property and unfortunately he is trying to sell it. I made this video for myself to remember this beautiful place. I caught the biggest fish of my life here in the little lake. It was a twelve pound large mouth bass.

here is the link:

Reactions: donis2
It's a great first effort at flying and editing. Since this is for your memory box the length isn't critical. As you shoot and edit more videos try to keep each video clip about 5-10 seconds and piece lots of different shot together. That makes the video move more quickly and holds interest. The best videos are around 2 minutes max.
When using the steady cam it will give you smoother results if you use a golf cart of bicycle. That removes the up and down motion from walking.
In any case, nice work.

Reactions: donis2
The ending is a little long but I just loved watching the cloud shadows off the tress and the ground.

Yes, the last sequences (the high stuff) is far too long - spoils it. Still a great first effort though. You should be very proud of it.
Another thing, just 'cut' between the clips - no fades. [emoji106]

This was shot in North Georgia. I was looking through my videos and have a few more clips I'm going to add in. I love the shadow of clouds off the trees and ground but it is a bit much. Stay tuned for the update.

Okay, I just finished the revisions to my first drone video. I think this is a much more complete version and I also incorporated the editing suggestions I received. I hope ya'll like it. Here is the link.

Reactions: Q500 RATT

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval