Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to yuneec.

Reaction score
I just got a breeze. It's fun. I fly a Parrot BB2 with a controller. 233 flight no crashes. Yes I know what I am doing.
The breeze is a fun item especially at $179.
Been into R/C since it first came out. Not very active today. Sailplanes was my thing.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters. Thank you for your service to our country.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

skynet2,

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section. The rules are in post #1, then find the latest challenge at or near the last post in the thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval