Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Typhoon H Pro Pilot

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello, relatively new to drones. I have a TH Pro with a thermal camera. I have been an infrared Thermographer for five years and recently received my FLIR ITC Level III certification. Purchased the TH to image high rise buildings.

I want to welcome you. Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

For a list of areas, click on the YuneecPilots emblem.

Please post your experiences and share any pics you can so that we can learn more about Thermography.:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

I want to welcome you. Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

For a list of areas, click on the YuneecPilots emblem.

Please post your experiences and share any pics you can so that we can learn more about Thermography.:)

Thank you, I will post some thermal imaging work as time allows. I don't have any aerial IR thermographs yet, but hope to in the near future.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads
Thank you, I am all about FAA rules as I am operating a commercial drone. Safety is what drives it all; I have friends and neighbors that are commercial manned aircraft pilots and the last thing I want to do is bring one of them down!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval